Are you a fiber expert with the knowledge of fabric and yarn technologies? Do you thrive in an international environment and enjoy working with customers? If so, this could be the perfect role for you. We’re seeking for an open-minded problem solver with hint of passionate sales person who has a solid background from textile manufacturing to be our Product Manager. Barona Engineering is the recruitment partner supporting Infinited Fiber Company in this recruitment.
Infinited Fiber Company is a fashion and textile technology group on a mission to bring joy and hope back to closets by making circularity an everyday reality. Our breakthrough innovation turns cellulose-rich materials – think worn-out clothes, used cardboard, or wheat straw – into Infinna™, a premium textile fiber that looks and feels soft and natural like cotton. Infinna™ is biodegradable, contains no microplastics, and textiles made with it can be recycled in the same process. Infinited Fiber Company was listed this year as a Wired 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and a 2021 Global Cleantech 100 Company. We also won the Europas 2020 Hottest Sustainability Tech Award. In 2016 we were selected into WWF’s Climate Solver network. We are headquartered in Espoo, Finland. Learn more: https://infinitedfiber.com/
We are an R&D powerhouse with strong technological and partnering skills operating in the global textile industry. Our mission is to make circularity in textiles an everyday reality. This industry is crying out for more sustainable, circular solutions – technologies just like ours. We are operating at the cutting-edge of this industry. This means that the pace is fast, there are some swift turns, and a basic level of uncertainty is inevitable for a small company like ours.
In your role as a Product Manager you will support our sales team in technical matters. You will help our brand customers to embed our technology in their product portfolio and bringing Infinna™ alive in textiles. You will be responsible for the fiber product and actively develop the product portfolio from a customer perspective. As the product manager you will be an important link between the customers and our operations and R&D, sharing the information and supporting the development of our process and technology based on the customer feedback. This role will require traveling to our customers´ sites around the world.
In this role you will be part of our bubbly sales and customer care team and work closely also with our operations and R&D team. You will work at our office in Espoo, Finland and of course also it is possible to work partly remotely. If you are relocating to Finland from another country, we will support you in this process. You will initially work as a consultant for Barona Engineering and the company will provide you with a relocation service if needed.
- Relevant education background, for example textile engineer
- Good knowledge of fiber and fiber spinning technologies
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience from textile manufacturing in R&D or technology development environment
- Experience from an international work environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience from positions supporting the sales is seen as an advantage
Our ideal candidate is a person who is
- Able to solve problems, execute and deliver in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Able to collaborate effectively with different personalities across functions and networks.
- Hands-on in their attitude and working style.
- Flexible with a high tolerance for uncertainty.
We are building a people-centric culture that nurtures high performance. As our team grows, we are looking for a diverse range of open-minded professionals who believe in our core values:
- Rebels with a cause. Our work has meaning – to bring joy and hope back to closets by making textile circularity an everyday reality. We’re a small company with a huge heart, on a mission to change the textile industry for good.
- Born Curious. For us, every day is a chance to learn, question and innovate. We’re a diverse bunch of logical thinkers who thrive on finding solutions, one molecule at a time.
- Unstoppable together. It’s up to us to make a change. So we work as a team, involve and inspire our customers and partners, and get sh**t done. And we have fun doing it, too!
For further information, please, contact Barona Engineering, Recruitment Manager Kristiina Vormala (+358 40 837 4019), best available on Thursdays at 1-2 pm EST, for more information.