Are you passionate about people and working in a multicultural environment? Are you effective, accurate and have attention to details? Do you have good collaboration and communication skills?
Then you may be our new
Senior Specialist, Compensation & Development
Suominen Corporation is looking to hire a Senior Specialist, Compensation & Development to our HR function in the Head office in Espoo, Finland. This is a new full-time position in Group HR with special focus on Compensation and Rewards area. As a Senior Specialist you will provide global incentives programs’ process support as well as participate in other global compensation projects and initiatives that are in alignment with the company’s overall rewards strategy and designed to meet business needs.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with regional and local HR managers to ensure that compensation programs and practices are implemented consistently and effectively, with consideration given to local market practices
• Participating in relevant compensation and rewards activities according to the annual calendar, for example salary surveys, market analysis, annual merit reviews and incentive plan administration and payout
• Implementing annual Performance development process
• Preparing presentations, training, and communication materials to various stakeholder groups
• Keeping global Intranet up to date in HR related issues
• Independently managing smaller projects and continuous development
• Keeping our salary scales up to date
• Preparing regular compensation related reports eg for finance, ESG related reporting and annual remuneration reporting
• Participating in different development projects and supporting other global HR areas such as talent management, competence development and/or employee engagement
• Working as a local HR for the Head office employees (around 30 people)
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have:
• Experience in compensation and rewards in a stock listed company is a must
• Experience in other HR process areas is a plus
• Willingness to learn about other HR process areas is a must
• Capable of interacting on all levels of the organization, consisting of various cultures
• Highly analytical, strong problem-solving skills
• Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
• Excellent Excel skills
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Proactive, positive mindset
We would like to offer for you:
• Casual and friendly, hybrid workplace
• Modern office space in Keilaranta, Espoo
• Truly an international work environment
• Possibility to grow further in the Compensation and Rewards area
• Possibility to build competence in other HR areas
• Support from manager and global HR team
• Lunch, culture, sports and wellbeing benefits (ePassi)
The position will be home-based in the Suominen Head office in Espoo, Finland. We expect you to have a valid working visa to be able to work in Finland.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Talent & Performance.
For more information, please contact Senior Manager, Talent & Performance, Johanna Pessa on February 19th between 15-16 EET or February 22nd between 11-12 EET by phone +358 50 4088874 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application, including CV and cover letter, latest by February 26th 2024 through the application link. We are committed to protecting your personal data, so we only accept applications through our career website.
Why to choose Suominen?
Being a good employer is a strategic priority for Suominen. This means creating positive energy in the workplace, having committed staff, everyone doing as they promise, and providing a fair environment in which everyone is treated equally and fairly.
A safe workplace and employee wellbeing are our top priorities. We encourage everyone to create a positive atmosphere and discuss matters openly. Our working culture is flexible. Read more about Suominen here www.suominen.fi